Tailor made Citywalk in Amsterdam
Do you have plans to walk around Amsterdam with a group of people? Mokum Events' Tailor made Citywalk lets you design your own guided walk, according to your wishes with the help of our professional guides!
At Mokum Events we certainly like a bit of spontaneity, so your own input will determine the route. Of course, the weather will also play an important role.
We will meet in nice pubs 'en route' and many historic, cultural or simply absurd subjects will be investigated. From 7 am in the morning on a boat on the IJ-river until the wee hours in the Sarphati park, our tours stretch the entire day.
Anything is impossible! Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need!
A few suggestions:
- The Scheepvaartkwartier (Shipping trade area)
- The Plantage and surroundings
- Het Vondelpark and Museumkwartier (Museum area)
- The Westerpark and Spaarndammer neighbourhood
- Amsterdam Monuments
- The 9 streets
- 50 years urban renewal
- Trustee's rooms
- Jugendstil architecture
- Amsterdam North
- Amsterdam West
- Amsterdam South
- Amsterdam East
- Short break in a typical Amsterdam café
- Professional guide (a real A'dam resident with years of experience)
- Can be booked for any day and time you prefer!
10 - 14 persons € 14,50 p.p. excl. of VAT
15 - > persons € 12,50 p.p. excl. of VAT
Our professional tour guides speak several languages. Please contact us for more information.
You can book this arrangement with fewer participants than stated on this page, if you are willing to pay for the required number!