FAQ: ask event organisor Mokum Events Amsterdam!
1. Does ‘Mokum Events’ only speak and guide the events in Dutch, or are other languages also available?
Our guides speak several languages, so almost all trips, excursions, guided tours and arrangements can also be followed in various languages.
2. Our group is smaller than the minimum number of participants, can I still join the event?
Yes, you can. However, since we commit ourselves for a minimum number of participants, we request you to pay this minimum rate. Please, contact us in advance!
3. Where in Amsterdam do the arrangements start?
Many trips start in the vicinity of the Amsterdam Central Railway Station (CS), but this depends completely on the chosen arrangement. Our employees will advise you in advance about the right point of departure.
4. Is my requested date available?
Through our systems, we can immediately check if your requested arrangement is available on the planned date. If so, we’ll advise you to make a reservation as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointments.
5. At what time can I start the event?
You can specify this entirely according to you wishes! This will however partly depend on the chosen arrangement, but in principle the events start whenever you want them to start!
6. Can we also join guided tours or workshops made by other groups?
No, unfortunately you can not. “Mokum Events” organises trips and arrangements exclusively for groups, completely tailored to specific desires. It’s for that reason other persons can’t join arrangements made by other groups of people.
7. Do the trips also take place in bad weather?
Definitely! If it rains, we also go into town! We can arrange rain ponchos and umbrellas if necessary and can stay in the pub a bit longer. Amsterdam is also beautiful if the weather is not soo nice, you can take our word for it!
8. How will we go from place “a” to place “b”?
Our guides will take you from one point to the other (unless you only have to cover for example 100 meters). You will always receive an itinerary so you will know where you have to go.
9. Are company trips and arrangements tax-deductible?
In general, all costs of a company trip are tax-deductible. However, only if these costs are reasonable according to the tax authorities. The treasury also states that 75% of all employees must be able to join the event. These 75% may however also consist of a certain part or division of the company.
10. Can you send us a brochure or price list?
Mokum Events does not use brochures or price lists. We love to involve you in designing the ideal arrangement. Custom-made trips, remember? That’s why we can’t quote fixed rates. After all, everything depends on your wishes and ideas! Our offer is a personal offer, based on all your choices.
11. When do we have to pay our custom-made trip or event?
We will send you an invoice in advance, which has to be paid in full, not later than 14 days after you have received the invoice at the latest.